Posts Tagged ‘butterfly punch’
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged Beautiful, border punches, butterflies, butterfly punch, card, chipboard, embellishments, flag, handmade, hugs, October Afternoon, scallop punch, sewing holes, stickers, tonic studios, twine, Woodland Park on September 7, 2012| 1 Comment »
Thanks for stopping by this week to take a peek at the October Afternoon feature – it’s sure been fun creating with Woodland Park!
Here are a couple more cards as we finish up this week’s feature:
“BEAUTIFUL” — Featuring the Tonic Studios MultiDetail Butterfly Punch
For this card, I angled the butterfly punch a bit before punching the butterfly from the front cream cardstock piece. Rather than using the detailed butterflies I punched out, I used the negative images left in the cream cardstock and matted over this simple pattern.
October Afternoon – Woodland Park Collection – “huckleberry hill” paper, printed chip shapes, and flower sack.
Other – cream cardstock, mini blue adhesive pearls
This sewing holes punch is one of the first Tonic punches I used and it’s still one I reach for ALL THE TIME!
October Afternoon – Woodland Park Collection – “cat tail pond” paper, “magpie field” paper, “old mill bridge” paper, flower sack, wrap pack, and little flyers.
Other – “SRM Press We’ve Got Your Sticker – Sweet“, cream cardstock, watermelon cardstock, yellow cardstock
Happy Monday! Here is a simple little card from Jackie featuring a couple of the ever popular Tonic butterfly punches!
To get the butterflies in the border closer together, Jackie started punching in the center of the paper and instead of lining up the edge of the design with the guides on the border system, she lined up the center of the middle butterfly with the edge of the punch itself.
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged basic grey opaline, bazzill primula flowers, butterfly frame, butterfly punch, hello sunshine, home decor, my minds eye stella and rose, spring, srm stickers on April 21, 2011| 1 Comment »
Spring if finally peaking through the piles of snow and I’m delighted to share a cheery spring project with you! My 3-D butterfly frame features the Tonic Studios Butterfly Multi-Detail punch.
Other products featured – My Mind’s Eye – Stella and Rose Hattie papers & decorative brads, SRM Press We’ve Got Your Sticker – “Hello”, Basic Grey Opaline adhesive pearls, and Bazzill 1.5″ Candle Primula Flowers.
- frame – inner frame is 9″ X 9″
- background pattern – 9 3/4″ X 9 3/4″ (enough to cover the inside of your frame)
- butterflies – punch 6 from assorted patterns
- scalloped circles – 2 1/2″ – 10 from assorted patterns (cut one into a 3/4″ strip)
- circles – 2″ – 6 from assorted patterns
- 1/2″ X 3″ strip for “hello sunshine” sticker sentiment
- assemble as shown – for 3D butterflies, only add adhesive to the center and bend the wings upward
- add sticker sentiment to 3/4″ strip – add to project using foam dots
- add pearls, flowers, and brads (tip: use your Tonic Tim Holtz Craft Pick to make adding brads a breeze)